Monday, 26 June 2017
Dear daughter /Sister
Keep your heels ,head and standards high.
Never dress half naked to get a Man's attention,A real Man honor and adores a woman who is flaunt but chooses not to show it to everyone.
Removing your clothes for Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram "LIKES" it's not being Classy it's called being Trashy .Let them like your pictures because you are pretty not because you look easy.
Have confidence not ego ,wait for love not lust. Elegance is not being noticed , it's being Respected.
being a woman it's a matter of age but being a lady is a Choice.
Sunday, 31 July 2016
LESSONS FROM FIRST LADY MICHELLE OBAMA’S SPEECH 2016 DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION BY Eric Otieno – The VOH
Told the daughters to ignore those who question their father's citizenship or faith. -
· The hateful language they hear from public figures on TV does not represent the true spirit of this country.
· When someone is cruel or acts like a bully, you don't stoop to their level. The motto is, when they go low, we go high.
· With every word we utter, with every action we take, we know our kids are watching us. We as parents are the most important role-model.
· Let me tell you, Barack and I take that same approach to our jobs as president and first lady because we know that our words and actions matter, not just to our girls but the children across this country.
· Every child who needs a champion: kids who take the long way to school to avoid the gangs. Kids who wonder how they will ever afford college. Kids whose parents don't speak a word of English, but dream of a better life; who look to us to dream of what they can be.
· And when Hillary Clinton DID NOT WIN the nomination eight years ago, she DID NOT GET ANGRY OR DISILLUSIONED. Hillary DID NOT PACK UP AND GO HOME BECAUSE ... HILLARY KNOWS THAT THIS IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN HER OWN DISAPPOINTMENT. SHE proudly stepped up to serve our country once again as secretary of state, traveling the globe to keep our kids safe.
· There were moments when Hillary could have decided that this work was too hard, that the price of public service was too high, that she was tired of being [torn] apart for how she looked, or how she talked, or even how she laughed.
· But here's the thing: Hillary NEVER BUCKLES UNDER PRESSURE. She NEVER TAKES THE EASY WAY OUT. And Hillary Clinton HAS NEVER QUIT ON ANYTHING IN HER LIFE. She is someone with the proveN STRENGTH TO PERSEVERE.
· She is looking for someone whose life's work shows our children that WE DON'T CHASE FAME AND FORTUNE FOR OURSELVES; WE FIGHT TO GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE TO SUCCEED. And WE GIVE BACK EVEN WHEN WE ARE STRUGGLING OURSELVES BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMEONE WORSE OFF. THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD,
· WHEN CRISIS HITS, WE DON'T TURN AGAINST EACH OTHER, WE LISTEN TO EACH OTHER. WE LEAN ON EACH OTHER. WE ARE ALWAYS STRONGER TOGETHER.
· She wants a leader who will be guided every day by THE LOVE AND HOPE AND IMPOSSIBLY BIG DREAMS
Monday, 13 June 2016
IF WE COULD SEE INSIDE OTHERS' HEARTS ..................We would not be too fast to rush to the social media platforms to condemn other people's action. The kind of work that I do with people has made me understand that everybody has a story to tell ,some which we personally we can not handle . It might be easy to see a person moody at work and you think what the hell is is wrong with this person ,only to realize that they have a dying child in the hospital that they need to save and they cant meet the bills . Everyone has a story which they cannot tell. A dark truth which they like to hide it even from themselves. Humans are mysterious beings, more mysterious than the super natural things. They have the endurance to keep the hardest of the pains and darkest secrets. They hide it all the day but nights make them reveal the truth, it’s only we need to listen it carefully. Humans are the only creatures that God made who can hurt you while they themselves hold the similar pain. They have the strength to make you feel the pain which they have gone through.
The over drinking man has a reason behind his drinking ,trying to forget all that is happening in his life.
The young girl out there trying to make ends meet to feed the siblings
The moody nurse also has a young child dying in the next war
The doctor has just finished his 12 hour night shift going back home to a noisy wife......
Thursday, 25 February 2016
1. Do not wear tight jeans that reveal your shape in the name of FITTING . Just don't … .
2. Never compare your girlfriend to your ex
3. Never give yourself a haircut, barber shops are there to do just that.
4. Never COMPETE for the mirror, they are simply for women.
5. Mama’s boys, leave your mom at home. Stop talking about her, comparing every girl to her, and expecting her to do everything for you, especially when you moved out of the house.
6. Its rude to stare at other women in the presence of your lady. Keep your eyes on your woman. She’s there for a reason.
7. Do NOT, ever, hit or abuse a woman, it’s down right disrespectful, and it does not make you powerful. In fact it just shows how weak you are.
8. Do not walk around with a toothpick in your mouth especially in public, it just looks wrong!
9. Do not grow your pinky nail, no no no!
10. Do not wear a gold chain with a suit and a tie , or go to the dentist and ask them to put gold teeth in your mouth. It looks errrrgly!
11. Formal pants with sandals or takkies is not a fashion statement, people please.
13. Do not wear shades at night, in the mall or on your forehead.
14. OVER -sporting your car is not cool, less is more.
15. Never say you are almost there when you know well know that you are far from near. If you haven’t left yet, then just say it. We have to wait the same amount of time anyway.
16. Do not lie, women can handle it the truth!
17. Never trivialize a serious issue.
18. Never sit still while a pregnant woman stands in a bus.
Monday, 4 January 2016
Saturday, 2 January 2016
A simple insight for you today. Every time you practice a weakness, you feed it. And the things you feed grow in your life.
Everytime you don't live your values, the integrity gap widens. Every time you run away from fear, the Fear expands, every time you mistreat another person your capacity to mistreat becomes more powerful.
We become excellent by doing excellent things. (over and over until they become part of our wiring)
We become fearless by visiting the places that scare us the most. We become strong by living our strengths not weaknesses.